Tuesday, July 13, 2010

horoscope

well, whether or not you believe in this stuff...reading this today sure gave me the extra boost I need right now to keep on going.  This is from Rob Brezsny's Astrology Newsletter.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): I want to see your willpower surge and throb
and carry you to a ringing triumph in the next two weeks, Virgo. I hope to
be cheering you on as you complete a plucky effort to overcome some
long-standing obstacle . . . as you put the finishing touches on an epic
struggle to defeat a seemingly intractable foe . . . as you rise up with a
herculean flourish and put the stamp of your uniqueness on a success
that will last a long time.

Pretty awesome pep talk, eh?

 I've been quiet here.  Lots going on, but not feeling like writing about it.  Basically I am either at the doctor, or making doctor's appointments, or talking to insurance companies, or pharmacies, or filling out applications, or getting medical records, or second opinions, or tracking down information.  And then doing it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment