Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dreams

Psyches Dream by Josephine Wall

Last night I went to bed and dreamed that we had the PET scan and the results showed I was cancer free.  We were all celebrating and happy, it was a beautiful dream!  I woke up and thought, wow!  I hope that is a good premonition!  And then dozed off again...where my dreams took me to the PET scan again.  I was in the room while the radiologist was reading the results and we saw the PET light up all over my body, and even in my brain. And it was really scary.  So I went on to therapy, but was surrounded by all these other people my age going through the same therapy and so it didn't seem as scary. ...And then I woke up.

So who knows what dreams are supposed to mean...

2 comments:

  1. What to say? I know you have a crazy next few days, but I'm thinking of you and loving you and ready to help in any way I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unstressing fears and hopes. All will be well . . . Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete