Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good News!!


Dr. Hamrick, bless his soul, called me first thing this morning and said "Ms. Bralley, I have good news...your tumor has not spread, it basically looks the same as it did 2 months ago. "

It isn't gone, but I'll take it!!!!  Neither of my dreams came true, haha, we found middle ground.  We've halted the progression of this thing in a safe way.  And this gives us such encouragement for going forward!!

So back to decision making, but for today I am just going to celebrate!!!!

I am shaking all over with joy.

Now I am sending all that happy love to my new sister Dawn and hoping she hears good news today.

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news, Evie! You've been on my mind every second of today. Thanks for sharing this. Margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear good news from you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEAH!!!!! YOU DESERVE GOOD NEWS!!!! Love you lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo wonderful!!
    Let us know about Today. Waiting to hear. You are loved here is a Great Big Hug!!!

    ReplyDelete