Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dark Hour of the Soul



Thankfully the darkness has abated.  I am still tired, and feeling yucky, but I am far from  where I was on Friday.  So thanks to you all for your love and support.  It meant more than you know. 

Michael said, well, the good thing about going through tough times is that they can get easier once you know you can make it through.  And I did make it through.  Whew. 

So I am sitting here, on the futon on the living room floor with Curtis sleeping cuddled in between Michael and me.  Michael is also sleeping so sweetly after working a 15-hour day today.  Life is slow, but sweet. And we made it through. 

Happy Solstice and sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Our Beautiful dsughter you are so very beautiful!!
    So, loving, kind and strong. Even tho at times I am sure you don't feel strong. Know in your heart and mind you are. You have so very many arms around you holding up lifting you up.

    For the good times.
    Momma2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Evie,
    You will always be beautiful inside, and out because you're Evie---a beautiful gift to this world.
    Let the tears fall to cleanse your soul, and make you stronger. Anger is also a good feeling, when used correctly, and you & others like you have every reason to be angry.
    Thanks for keeping everyone informed with your blog, as I don't want to bother you.
    My computer at HOME is dead, so hopefully you won't mind a call before 2010.
    Happy Solstice, and holidays to you, Michael, Curtis, family, and friends.
    Love always,
    Linda:) aka Honorary Aunt Linda:)

    ReplyDelete