Friday, February 11, 2011

Quick Update

Photo by audi_insperation
 Hi All, me here just to say I am doing well. Lockdown is taking some getting used to, but it is all part of the process. Right now I am feeling on the upside of the chemo a week ago :) Still a bit ADD and fatigued, but not sick. Blood counts are down, but I am doing shots to stimulate my bones to produce. I love my bones. Thank you for working so hard for me :) We know you will work hard enough to get my counts up high enough to start the stem cell collection next week.

So we are going through the motions. Mom and I are spending a lot of time together but it hasn't been bad as we've been keeping busy with walks, cooking yummy food, reading, meditations, massages, and getting my house organized! Oh, and naps...did I mention that? haha. Lockdown is hard for this roaming soul, but it will be a good practice on moving inward.

So there you have it! One foot in front of the other and trying to live in the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Keep walking girlie!!
    Good stuff walking.
    Wishing I did more of it meself.
    momma 2
    huggs and kisses

    ReplyDelete