Tuesday, February 1, 2011

there is a crack In everything...that's how the light gets in


Okay, this is just too much.  I've been reading Rob Brezsny's Astrology Newsletter each week when it arrives in my e-mail.  Time and time again I am amazed at how his words fit with what I am going through at the moment.  Now, I realize that it is just great advice that most anyone can benefit from reading, but it is always nice how when I read the horoscope for Virgo, it fits...

Anyway, I get it today, and here are his words:

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): In Leonard Cohen's song "Anthem," he sings
"There is a crack in everything / That's how the light gets in." From what
I can tell, Virgo, the week ahead will be one of the best times all year for
welcoming the light that comes through the cracks. In fact, I urge you to
consider widening the cracks a little -- maybe even splitting open a few
new cracks -- so that the wildly healing light can pour down on you in
profusion.


I am a huge Leonard Cohen fan (his concert is where Michael proposed to me).  And I have often thought of these words during this journey.  But to read this today, on the eve of the biggest hurdle of my life so far...brings tears to my eyes.   Thank you Rob! 

No comments:

Post a Comment