Friday, February 11, 2011

YOU can save lives!!

Fight cancer while watching a movie! Please help save my life and peoples lives like me who are receiving a bone marrow transplant with your generous donation of platelets or blood. There is a critical shortage and your donation will be a great help towards successful recoveries of blood cancer patients! Atlanta Blood Services supplies my clinic, but volunteer anywhere to make sure there is enough to go around!

Platelets are of highest demand for blood cancer patients and volunteers can donate every 7 days up to 24 times a year!

3 comments:

  1. I am going to donate for the first time in my life! I am squeamish about blood coming from my veins, but I will do anything for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eve,
    Your blogs are so enlightening. Just want you to know that Holly and I are on the bone marrow registry and Rick gives blood often - he is called a "baby donor", not because he whines like a baby, but because he has never been exposed to a particular virus that can damage babies if they receive a blood donation. So he is a valuable donor. We're all in this together, this life we live.
    Love, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cathy!! You and your family are AWESOME!!!! We are all in this together. Your kindness means SO very much. It means lives! Thank you thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete