Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day + 11



Hi all.  Me checking in with you all to let you know I am doing better every day.  I've been trying to get a post in for two days now and I realize I just don't have the focus I need right now to really put into the words I want to use to describe this past weeks experience because it certainly has been on heck of an experience, unlike anything I have ever lived before.  

So what I will leave you with is a mandala picture I worked on this week. It is from a book called Coloring Mandalas by Susanne Fincher and gifted to me by my dear friend Lori.  Susanne explains different archetypal stages of personal growth, and pairs them with mandalas inspired by different cultures.  The one I chose for this week was from Stage 12, Transcendent Ecstasy, in which you experience a shift from chaos to transformative wisdom, a reordering of all that was broken.  This stage is a coming together of all that went before, a time of profound joy, when you feel perfectly in step with the cosmic dance.

...yes, I like this. ... although I can't say I am basking in profound joy as the physicalities of the body are still very present.  But I do feel connected to the cosmic dance.

So I will be discharged from the hospital either tomorrow or Thursday.  And then we keep on keepin' on!!

2 comments:

  1. WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mentally sending you hugs. I'm so glad to hear you're doing better!

    ReplyDelete