Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Cleaning Fairy!!!


Guess what I get to come home to today?????  A CLEAN house!!!!  I am so excited.  It has been increasingly harder to keep up with everything.  And I hate having a messy house when I am not feeling well.  Mom and Dad have been traveling a lot lately to the exotic world of Dubai, and generously offered to send over their cleaning person today to our house instead of theirs.  :)

I just love my parents. 

And, even better news, I just heard about this service http://www.cleaningforareason.org/ who will send out a maid service while I am undergoing chemotherapy.  What a blessing. 

So I take happiness in the little things. 

And, Mom was saying how she missed the photos on my blog.  So here's one for you.  Maybe I'll go back and add photos to the others. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh what a beeautiful present!!!!! Your mom and dad are the greatest...
    So very wonderful to come home to a clean home even more when your down and so very tired and just can't get the get up and go so you leave it. Beecause you know your resr is more important. Wow congrats too clean.. ha
    momma 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of 1994, when I hired a pole-dancer who worked nights at the local gentlemen's club to clean house for me. When my co-workers raised their eyebrows upon being told this, I took the cue and said, "Right, and for an extra $1 per hour she cleans the house topless."

    Just after that somebody started a Topless House Cleaning service in town. Next time I get a good idea, I need to run with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well see Jimbino, your ideas really are worth something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter and I send our love and light for thorough deep and quick healing. Thanks for letting us read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brenda, thank you so much. I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty! This was a really wonderful post. Thank you for your provided information. I just want to share these fairfax handyman services. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete